Hodinky Fénix 5 a Forerunner 935 čeká nový firmware 7.0 s řadou oprav a doplňků
Pokud nechcete čekat, můžete si beta firmware stáhnout z webu Garminu:
A zde je seznam - tento je pro F5, ale pro FR 935 je v podstatě shodný. Liší se jen seznam vydaných betaverzí. F5 už má na webu sedmičku, FR 935 ještě ne, ale čekám, že se tak stane během pár okamžiků. A firmware by pak měl přejít do režimu „finální“, čímž bude dostupný pro update přes Garmin Express.
Celkem důležitá je novinka, která konečně bere v potaz plavání s hrudním pásem. Dosud se taková aktivita nepočítala do celkové tréninkové zátěže ani do stavu tréninku. Nyní už to funguje stejně jako u běhu či jízdy na kole, takže pokud plavete s pásem, už to bude bráno jako zátěž.
Changes made from version 6.83 to 7.00
- Version bump to 7.00.
Changes made from version 6.78 to 6.83
- Improved Training Status and Training Load now updated with heart rate data that is stored on an HRM-Tri or HRM-swim and sent to the watch.
- Improved Compass steadiness when still and responsiveness when moving.
- Fixed an issue causing the backlight to remain on while on the charging page.
- Fixed issue causing the Start/Stop and Lap keys to only clear notifications when they are displayed instead of also performing their general function (for example, starting the timer and recording a lap).
- Fixed an issue preventing Work from being displayed on Varia Vision.
- Fixed an issue preventing Lap HR % Max from being displayed on Varia Vision.
- Fixed an issue causing the Best Power personal record to be displayed incorrectly.
- Added support for Connect IQ SDK 2.4.1.
- Fixed an issue causing Wi-Fi Networks to be displayed in Garmin Connect Mobile for devices without Wi-Fi.
Changes made from version 6.75 to 6.78
- Added an Alarm Clock Hot Key. Go to Settings > System > Hot Keys to enable this.
- Added an Alarm Clock Control. Go to Settings > Controls > Add New to enable this.
- Improved backlight behavior to remain on in certain cases. If your backlight setting for 'Keys' is enabled, the backlight will remain on while waiting for data after navigating to some pages.
- Improved the user interface for chart pages namely, altimeter, barometer, temperature and optical heart rate history.
- Improved the user interface for the charging page.
- Fixed an issue where the dog widget seldom displays random symbols for dog names followed by a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Power key would inadvertently turn on backlight.
- Fixed an issue where segment alerts were seen while using a CIQ app.
- Fixed an issue where certain colored emoji's were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the connection error image on certain widgets did not look correct.
- Fixed an issue where goal alerts backlight/tone/vibration were not being suppressed when Do Not Disturb was enabled.
- Fixed an issue causing an empty row to be displayed in the lap summary pages for Indoor Cycling activities done without a Speed/Cadence sensor.
- Fixed an issue where Strength workouts with repeats that end with a Rest step could show incorrect information about the next Set.
- Fixed an issue causing step numbers to be displayed incorrectly in Strength workouts.
- Fixed an issue causing the Rep Counting page to replace the Virtual Partner page in some activities.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect settings to be applied when copying Apps.
- Fixed an issue causing the Grade data field to incorrectly show '0' at times.
- Fixed an issue preventing Wi-Fi syncs when a LiveTrack session is in progress.
Changes made from version 6.71 to 6.75
- Added support Connect IQ SDK v2.4
- Added support for configuring 'Off Course' alerts. (Settings > Navigation > Alerts > Off Course.)
- Added the ability to set an alert that occurs at the start of every hour. Go to Settings > System > Time > Alerts, and enable the 'Hourly' option.
- Fixed an issue with editing coordinates on some languages.
- Fixed an issue where Autoshot detection and Measure Shot features were not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where hourly alert was showing incorrect time intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where the device was unable to connect to Wi-Fi intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where the All day Stress widget was missing on Quatix 5 devices.
- Fixed an issue where the last set of a Strength activity, was not included in activity summary information.
- Fixed an issue where activity uploads were not functioning as expected after a reconnection to the phone.
- Fixed an issue where All Day Stress was being logged during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where backlight was not functioning as expected for goal notifications outside of an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the decimal portion of temperature readings was incorrect when setting system units to Celsius.
- Fixed an issue where certain iOS smart notifications were not being displayed on Varia vision.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupt Swimrun activity files.
- Fixed an issue causing ANT+ to stay connected after going into low power mode when broadcasting heart rate during an activity.
- Fixed an issue causing the Rep Counting 'Reps/Set Timer' page to be displayed during a Cardio activity despite a workout not being active.
- Fixed an issue allowing GPS to be enabled for indoor activities.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Strength workout step names to not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a potential issue causing incorrect values in the Virtual Partner's Time Ahead, Time Behind, and Est. Finish Time fields.
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.71
- Added support for new activities like Elliptical, Stair Stepper, Floor Climb and Yoga.
- Improved the reliability to connect to Wi-Fi networks which were setup on device.
- Fixed an issue where the Hourly alert would not adjust automatically after a manual or automatic time change. (Ex: Crossing a time zone boundary.)
- Fixed an issue where one could access the 'Set time with GPS' option in the Controls menu, while executing an Indoor activity.
- Fixed a potential issue where long SwimRun activities would seldom produce corrupt FIT files.
- Fixed a potential issue where the device would persist ANT connection to a broadcasted-to device in low power, when using the 'Broadcast during activity' option.